Hours 7am – 6pm
Our summer activities are included but not limited to:
Weekly Fee: $240
- Crash Crawly’s – $20
- Bowling – $20
- Playland – $40
- Science World – $25
*Please Note that all Costs are included in the pricing.
Summer Camp Fees
- July Week 1 – $240
- July Week 2 – $260
- July Week 3 – $265
- July Week 4 – $260
- July Week 5 – $240
- Aug Week 1 – $260
- Aug Week 2 – $280
- Aug Week 3 – $240
- Aug Week 4 – $265
- Aug Week 5 – $265
*Please note that this Promotional Rate applies to the updated calendar and it may change and there is a $50 cancellation fee for each week canceled.
Parents Are Important
Parents are the most important people in a child’s life and for their development. We recognize your child’s dependence on you and other family members for support in all areas of development.
To achieve a high quality program, we offer:
- Well-trained, warm, nurturing and caring staff whose expertise and commitment are valued
- A rich and stimulating environment which can respond and adapt to the needs of individual children
- A predictable yet flexible routine that offers children the security of a stable framework for their day
- On-going communication between families and staff as part of an open and supportive relationship and commitment to work in partnership.
At Parkland Players we treat every child uniquely, providing them with individual attention on their personal development path.
Our reporting system continuously provides a transparent window to your child’s growth and development.
- Infant and Toddler Diploma
- ECE Certified
- ECE Assistant
- Responsible Adult
Individual Family Plan
Parents and children are welcome to make an appointment to visit our center.
Family goals for a child with special needs are planned and carried out by parents and daycare staff. From discussions and observation, we construct a plan that takes into account both strengths and needs.