3 – 5 Years Old
Am Preschool: 2.5 hrs: 9:00 Am – 11:30 Am
Preschool Extended Day: 9:00 Am – 1:00 Pm (Only on Regan Ave Location – Parkland Elementary School)
Why Parkland Players PM Preschool?
At Parkland Players we have taken extra steps to provide a more define solution to improve your child development.
Under the Reggio approach, the teachers indirectly provoke ideas and solutions in children, and accompany the children on the exploration process rather than creating a distinct instructor/pupil relationship. The Environment is created and organized as such that is visually appealing to the children, and fosters curiosity and creativity. The ultimate goal is for the children to express their learning, knowledge, and experience freely and uniquely. Click here to read more!
Below is a list of activities used to help children’s develop their domains of learning but not limited to:
- Class size will not exceed 20 children
- Circle time
- Language: English and French
- early literacy
- Story time
- Flannel board
- Calendar and weather
- Music and Movement
- Large muscle activities
- Creative art
- Dramatic play
- Water play
- Sand play
- Science activities
- Block building activities
- Free play activities
These activities will be a great opportunity for children to learn specific skills and add to their overall development before they are school aged. Click on the tabs below to learn more. Ask us about our professional certificated teachers in the following programs.
- Improved Physical Health
- Socialization Benefits
- Improved Self-Esteem
- Room For Self-Expression
- Provides Education & Discipline
- Can Improve Self-Esteem
- It Enhances Physical Flexibility
- It Refines Balance and Coordination
- It Develops Focus and Concentration
- It Boosts Self-Esteem and Confidence
- It Strengthens the Mind-Body Connection
- It will boost their brain power
- It will improve their memory
- It helps them socially
- It’s a confidence builder
- It teaches patience
- It can help them connect
- It’s constant learning
- It’s a great form of expression
- It teaches discipline
- It fosters creativity
- Better Linguistics
- Cognitive Benefits
- Higher Academic Achievement
- Cultural Enrichment
- Societal Contributions
- Problem solving
- Continuity and permanence
- Social and emotional growth
- Development in all areas
Domains of Learning
- Social Emotional Development
- Language Development
- Cognitive Development
- Physical Development
Parents Are Important
Parents are the most important people in a child’s life and for their development. We recognize your child’s dependence on you and other family members for support in all areas of development.
To achieve a high quality program, we offer:
- Well-trained, warm, nurturing and caring staff whose expertise and commitment are valued
- A rich and stimulating environment which can respond and adapt to the needs of individual children
- A predictable yet flexible routine that offers children the security of a stable framework for their day
- On-going communication between families and staff as part of an open and supportive relationship and commitment to work in partnership.
At Parkland Players we treat every child uniquely, providing them with individual attention on their personal development path.
Our reporting system continuously provides a transparent window to your child’s growth and development.
- Infant and Toddler Diploma
- ECE Certified
- ECE Assistant
- Responsible Adult
Individual Family Plan
Parents and children are welcome to make an appointment to visit our center.
Family goals for a child with special needs are planned and carried out by parents and daycare staff. From discussions and observation, we construct a plan that takes into account both strengths and needs.