It is October everyone! The weather is colder and wetter which may mean slightly more time indoors. If your children are feeling cooped up this fall, here are some awesome craft activities that do not require a lot of supplies and reuse that old toilet paper rolls that you were probably just recycling anyways!
A Train from: kidsactivityblog
- This one is super cool because it uses a number of recyclable items you probably have at home: toilet paper tubes, bottle caps, paper towel rolls, and string
A Turkey from: artsyfartsymama
- This one is great for thanksgiving. It also using hand tracing and cut out which is good for development of fine motor skills.
A Very Hungry Caterpillar from: daynabayna
- This pairs well with the Very Hungry Caterpillar children’s book by Eric Carle. Read the book and do the craft together!
An Apple Tree from: readingconfetti
- This one is super cool because it is so simple yet turns out looking fantastic. This would make a great table decoration for your fall dining room table.
Fine Motor Play from: teachmemommy
- This is great for your younger children to create and also to play with. Do it with your infant and toddler aged children.
And more! Visit source below for a list of 50 great toilet paper crafts!
Source: http://www.123homeschool4me.com/2015/09/toilet-paper-roll-crafts.html (also source for picture)