Developmental Goal/Activity Objective: To practice creative art skills while learning about the environment.
- Contact paper OR clear plastic and glue
- Nature materials
- Go on a nature walk and collect some outdoor items.
- Put out some contact paper with the sticky side up.
- Use the materials from outdoors to make a collage by placing the items on the sticky contact paper.
- Seal them in with a second piece of contact paper stuck to the first.
- Display in the window for best effect.
Guidance and Safety Considerations
Contact paper is sticky, might need to be taped to the table to be easier to work with.