3 Months to 3 Years Old
Hours: 7am – 6pm
The current Infant & Toddler Program is offered by a team of professional caregivers. The centre focuses on the relationships that come from care giving.
The primary goal is to provide very young children with a feeling of security. The “caregiver system” encourages the formation of a secure attachment between individual children and a consistent caregiver. This bonding is the foundation on which further development and learning will then occur. During the course of a day the infants and toddlers will engage in many activities such as free play, art, snack time, circle time, story time, and outdoor time, including a neighbourhood walk.
Parents Are Important
Parents are the most important people in a child’s life and for their development. We recognize your child’s dependence on you and other family members for support in all areas of development.
To achieve a high quality program, we offer:
- Well-trained, warm, nurturing and caring staff whose expertise and commitment are valued
- A rich and stimulating environment which can respond and adapt to the needs of individual children
- A predictable yet flexible routine that offers children the security of a stable framework for their day
- On-going communication between families and staff as part of an open and supportive relationship and commitment to work in partnership.
At Parkland Players we treat every child uniquely, providing them with individual attention on their personal development path.
Our reporting system continuously provides a transparent window to your child’s growth and development.
- Infant and Toddler Diploma
- ECE Certified
- ECE Assistant
- Responsible Adult
Individual Family Plan
Parents and children are welcome to make an appointment to visit our center.
Family goals for a child with special needs are planned and carried out by parents and daycare staff. From discussions and observation, we construct a plan that takes into account both strengths and needs.