This week we have got a new sprinkling of snow in the Lower Mainland and more is expected for Friday! So before the weather starts to warm up we thought we would share this fun winter art activity!
PAINTING IN THE SNOW
- Snow gear (to stay warm outdoors!)
- Paint and paintbrushes (we recommend liquid watercolours as they are easily washable, better for the environment and better for your clothes! But, you can use whatever paints you have that you think will work).
- Bucket (if you want to take snow inside to paint indoors)
- This activity is pretty self explanatory: paint the snow!
- Go outside and experiment with putting colour onto the snow with designs.
- In some cases, this activity is even done with spray bottles! But we like the fine motor skills required for using paint brushes in the snow.