Looking for someone enthusiastic and qualified to work in early childhood education. Must be willing to collaborate with co-workers and be part of a team/community atmosphere and work with a variety of age groups.
Job Description for Early Childhood Educator Assistant (ECE Assistant) includes but is not limited to:
- Planning and implementing classroom activities for children
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for children
- Collaborating with other staff members on program initiatives
- Creating a positive setting for children to learn
- Design and develop learning programs to facilitate children’s emotional, cognitive, social, and physical growth
- Communicate with parents regarding their children(s)’ development via reporting
- Supervise indoor and outdoor play (including field trips)
- Release children to authorized parent/guardian
Qualifications or Early Childhood Educator Assistant (ECE Assistant) include:
- completed a minimum of 20 hours of related training in childcare for Responsible Adult title, or valid Early Childhood Educator License to Practice is required (Infant and Toddler qualification is considered an asset)
- Up to date First Aid Certification and Criminal Record Check are required
- At least 1 year of experience working with children
- Doctor’s note of good health
- Rate: dependent on experience level
- After one year of employment, health care benefits are made available.
- Also after one full year of employment, two weeks of paid vacation are given.
Candidates with the following experience, please apply: Instructor, teacher, educator, trainer, teaching, student, education