West Vancouver, BC
Salary: $14.00 /hour
Strong Command of the English language (Written & Spoken).
Good Penmanship-Punctual, hardworking – ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at any given time- Ability to work well with others people.
Second Language and previous experience working as an administrative assistant are an asset.
Duties Will Include But Are Not Limited To:
Basic Administration Tasks:
- Answering the phone
- Filing, Banking (Deposits)
- Word processing
- Email Responses
- High Proficiency in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Key Responsibilities of Administrator:
- Internet Searches
- Feature sheets and more
- Prepare correspondences
- You may have to research and compile data
- Manage the executive’s schedules
- Prepare agendas and transcribe or distribute minutes
- Assist with marketing packages including graphic design of flyers
Nice to have:
- Perform Accounts Payable and Receivable functions, payroll duties.
- Liaison with HR and Operations to onboard new users.
You’re that trusted!!!!
Salary may vary based on Experience & Ability