This is the fourth post in a series of posts on healthy lunch ideas.
Back to school is right around the corner, which means packing lunches again! Sometimes you need a little inspiration to get those healthy lunches going. So, we will be posting a few recipes or lunch ideas over the next little while. Hope they spark some lunch packing creativity!
From honeyandlime.co: Turkey, Pesto, and Avocado
- 4 slices of Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- ½ avocado, sliced
- 10 leaves fresh spinach
- 2 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- homemade pesto mayonnaise spread (or store bought)
- for homemade recipe go to link for source at bottom
- if you choose to make the pesto mayonnaise yourself, do that first.
- Open up two tortillas onto a cutting board.
- Spread a think layer of pesto may onto each covering the whole tortilla.
- Layer spinach leaves, then turkey, then slices of avocado and roll up the tortilla.
- Slice into pieces.