This is the second post in a series of posts on healthy lunch ideas.
Back to school is right around the corner, which means packing lunches again! Sometimes you need a little inspiration to get those healthy lunches going. So, we will be posting a few recipes or lunch ideas over the next little while. Hope they spark some lunch packing creativity!
From kannammacooks.com: Broccoli Nuggets
This one is fun and healthy!
- 500 grams Broccoli
- 250 grams Cheddar cheese
- 1 Egg
- ½ teaspoon Pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- Roughly chop the broccoli into small pieces. Grind the broccoli in a food processor or a mixie until the texture is like rice.
- Add in shredded cheddar cheese, one egg, pepper powder and garlic powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Line a baking sheet so patties don’t stick.
- Make two-inch patties and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 375 F oven for 45 minutes.