Happy Halloween everyone! Today the children at the centre are having a small Halloween Party, so in line with the occasion we thought we would post some fun Halloween material!
Specifically, based around the poem “Five Little Pumpkins”.
Here is a youtube video of the poem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm1qvX1ygOo
And, a fun craft:
- Black construction paper
- Craft popsicle sticks
- Orange paper (to craft into pumpkins)
- Break up your craft sticks in half. Put four across with the round side up and then one horizontally across those four to make a fence. Do this twice side by side.
- Cut out pumpkins with your orange paper and draw jack-o-lantern faces on them.
- Glue these down a top your fence on the black construction paper.
- And that is it! A fun Halloween decoration.
Source for Poem Image: http://www.famlii.com/five-little-pumpkins-poem-halloween-fingerplays-for-preschoolers/