Summer is rapidly coming to a close, here are some suggestions for family friendly activities in the Lower Mainland that are great to do before the end of the summer!
- Take the Grouse Mountain Skyride
- Explore Kitsilano’s Vanier Park
- Head to Science World for educational fun
- Visit the Kid’s Market on Granville Island
- Visit the Capilano Suspension Bridge (and look into the Treetops Adventure)
- Visit Maplewood Farms if your child is into animals
- Head to the Greater Vancouver Zoo or the Vancouver Aquarium
- For historic experiences visit the Burnaby Village Musuem and Fort Langley National Historic Site
- Go to Playland!
- And in the winter: visit Grouse Mountain, Cypress Mountain or Mount Seymour for skiing, snowboarding and other fun activities.
Be a tourist in your own city!