Here are some easy and fun science experiments that will impress your kids.
- Magic Pencil
- Collect a plastic baggie, a sharp pencil and water
- Fill the plastic bag 3/4ths full with water and seal it shut.
- Hold the bag up with one hand and put the pointy end of the pencil through with the other until it has punctured both sides of the bag
- The water won’t spill. Discuss with your child, why they thing that is.
- Lollipop Lab
- Sort lollipops into different flavour categories, place them together in water and watch what happens
- Cloud Experiment
- You will need shaving cream, a jar, water, and food colouring
- Fill the jar with water, put shaving cream with food colouring on top and see what happens
- See link at bottom for full instructions for this one
- Exploding Milk
- Mix milk, baking soda, vinegar
- This will cause a fizzy eruption that is tons of fun
- And more! Check out link at bottom!