This is a great way to create dot art posted by theimaginationtree.com
- It’s pretty simple! Get some unripe cherries (or you can use celery, broccoli, bell peppers, make it into an artistic experiment with different tools if you would like!) and put them out with different colours of liquid paint.
- Make sure you have a cherry for each colour of paint.
- Then go ahead and create your art.
- You can use this activity to practice patterning or go ahead and make whatever your children choose.
- The extra control necessary for the stem of the cherry is great for fine motor skills.