This is an activity we recently did at the centre and it turned out great! The photo above are creations from our own Out of School Care group. Check out the instructions below! This is a super simple craft, and it is great for the warmer weather when you are spending a lot of time outside anyways. What other animals do you think can be made from leaves?
- Leaves (and other items collected from nature if appropriate)
- First, go on a nature walk and collect some leaves and other small natural objects! Maple leaves make a great shape for the wolves face but use what you can find.
- Bring the leaves back and use them to collage a wolf’s face with different leaves for the face itself, the ears, and the nose.
- Cut out small circles of black and white paper for the eyes OR find some small rocks and glue those down.
- Draw on eyebrows and whiskers with a marker OR find some small twigs and glue those down.
- Let the glue dry and then your creations is complete!